• Advertisement

Admins & Moderators, and other stuff

This is a must-read for every member.

Admins & Moderators, and other stuff

Postby Gasoholic » Mon Nov 04, 2013 8:09 pm

I am going to post here a list of those members that are assigned Moderator or Admin privileges Just so everyone knows.-

Forum Master Admin: Gasoholic (My regular username here is bgsengine, just so *I* can keep things separate. - Ideally all I'd be doing is making sure stuff doesn't break!)
Forum General Administrator: KE4AVB (Whom has kindly agreed to attempt the monstrous task of keeping the place running smoothly!)
Moderator (All Forums): NevadaWalrus (Thank you!)
Moderator (All Forums): Bobodu (Thank You, Too!)
Moderator: (This spot may eventually be filled)
Moderator: (Place holder, in case we get so busy that we need more!)

Moderators and Admins have attachment privileges so as to upload and maintain our repair library - If there's some excellent document which you'd like to see added to the manuals forum, send a Private Message to one of the above, we'll give you an email address to send it to. - We need to review every submission to try and make sure we can *legally* host it here on the website and make it available to members. Some manufacturers can be very aggressive towards distributing their copyrighted material. Most of the manuals and documents are either in the public domain, or they are already freely available from the manufacturer to begin with, or they are submitted to us by the original author or rights owner.
Gasoholic
Site Admin

Advertisement

Return to FORUM RULES & REGULATIONS