• Advertisement

Kohler Plus access?

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Kohler Plus access?

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:03 am

Anyone having problems accessing Kohler Plus thru the Guest login? For me it is just keep looping back.

Kohler just say I need to use IE to access which I already know. I even tried the compatibility mode in IE11 with the same results. Kohler also suggested using the other site but the info I normally need isn't on it as I research parts deeper.

They are trying to be like Husqvarna? Customer over there customers can't even register their products for warranty coverage.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Kohler Plus access?

Postby Fulltilt » Thu Mar 16, 2017 3:48 pm

Worked for me just now using IE and guest login. Been over 6 mos. or so since I last visited, still worked fine.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste...
Fulltilt
Guide

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:19 pm

I found the problem "Security Protcol" got change by Charter modem reset. Hadn't use IE since the reset last month when phone would not allow incoming calls audio be heard. That didn't and still doesn't make sense about the audio as I could call out fine plus it only affect certain incoming calls. In house modem reset would not correct the problem had to have a remote reset done. This what they did again this afternoon again.

Honestly I wouldn't be a bit surprised the modem will be acting up again later. Already on my third one in two years.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby creia » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:13 pm

KE4AVB wrote:I found the problem "Security Protcol" got change by Charter modem reset. Hadn't use IE since the reset last month when phone would not allow incoming calls audio be heard. That didn't and still doesn't make sense about the audio as I could call out fine plus it only affect certain incoming calls. In house modem reset would not correct the problem had to have a remote reset done. This what they did again this afternoon again.

Honestly I wouldn't be a bit surprised the modem will be acting up again later. Already on my third one in two years.

My condolensences on you having Charter as your internet provider (so do we)- it is pretty crappy service.
Michael
creia
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Mar 17, 2017 3:59 pm

Still better than no service at all. No all else services the area other than satellite.

Just can't get it through their heads that I only have one phone and when the net is down they can't call me to setup appointments.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum