• Advertisement

walbro kits for wt327

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

walbro kits for wt327

Postby 38racing » Wed Jun 07, 2017 11:48 pm

Neighbour's carb appears to read wt327a although google finds me wt327-1.
I find this interesting
K20-WAT Kit - Repair USD 9.84 Active
D10-WAT Kit - Gasket/Diaphragm

I would expect both k and d would have the same number , either 10 or 20.
38racing
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: walbro kits for wt327

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Jun 08, 2017 6:58 am

Been this way ever since I started working the Walbro's back '09.

Instead of Googling the Walbro carburetor numbers it might be better if you can access the Walbro site.

Walbro WT-327-1
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby bgsengine » Thu Jun 08, 2017 7:05 am

38racing wrote:Neighbour's carb appears to read wt327a although google finds me wt327-1.

ignore the -1 on walbro carb numbers (but ONLY carburetor numbers) when finding parts lookups but the "A" version is probably a slightly newer revision and normally would have its own parts lookup under "WT-327A-1" but not always
I find this interesting
K20-WAT Kit - Repair USD 9.84 Active
D10-WAT Kit - Gasket/Diaphragm

I would expect both k and d would have the same number , either 10 or 20.
Not always - difference in the -10 or -20 Repair kit may be as small as one more or one less of a particular diaphragm or metering needle or whatever, while the D kit may have all the gaskets needed for that carb , a K10 kit might not have the right "internal pieces" which are found in the K20 kit while still having all the needed gaskets (and a bunch leftover) I'd assume you would do your parts lookups at walbro.com just to make sure that these "other sites" are not just giving you incorrect information (Many ARI catalogs have costly errors in them that are corrected in the manufacturer's portal catalogs - example, ARI lookups cross reference an obsolete echo carburetor to a new current production part number, but no way in he-double hockey sticks will it ever even fit as it is way too small.. an error that is corrected long since in Echo's portal.. so if I have any doubts I'd try like hell to find the manufacturer's own provided parts lookup and not rely on the commonly available ARI Partstream many sites run (including all those cookie cutter ARI hosted dealer websites.)
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby 38racing » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:18 pm

did confirm it on walbro site
38racing
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum