• Advertisement

smart switch

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: smart switch

Postby Luffydog » Sat Jun 24, 2017 7:44 am

I had one doing about the same thing. You could push the code to start and it would flash blue like you said but it would not turn green. It will only turn green if it senses operator present like the seat switch and if your in the seat. But after I checked the seat switch out the I done the reset like avb said because I locked it out. Done the reset and put in a simple code then it started right up. Also check the brake switch as well all connected to the key.
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Re: smart switch

Postby Arkie » Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:10 pm

bobodu wrote:Jesus...I miss the days when all you had to worry about was not putting out one of the kids eyes with the knot on the end of the starter rope...

AND whip yourself with that rope knot, but ok to make it look like a accident and whip Bro in Law on the side of the head with the rope.
AND hold the rope handle just right between your fingers so as if compression kicked back it did not rip the hide off your fingers.

Yep, good old bygone days ;) :popcorn:
Arkie
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum