• Advertisement

Earthquake Mini-tiller Parts

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Earthquake Mini-tiller Parts

Postby Skywatcher » Thu Feb 04, 2021 8:06 pm

Greetings All

Does anyone know if Earthquake mini-tiller parts are available anywhere in Canada, or do they have to come straight from China?

Machine: Earthquake MC43
S/N: 0150360134111024150143
Engine: Viper 1E40F
S/N: S151015661

Part in question: 14654 Throttle Cable, and 4641 Curved Washer.

Thanks and all the best,

Sky
A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares.
A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who's bound to have some characteristics of Quality.
Robert M. Pirsig. (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance)
Skywatcher
Forum Pro

Location: Southern Alberta. Where the wheatlands meet the Range.

Advertisement

Re: Earthquake Mini-tiller Parts

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Feb 07, 2021 9:04 am

Sky, I know this may not you but I did finally find the USA site where parts can be lookup and ordered. The Ardisam Inc website isn't the easiest the navigate but I finally the webpage for the Earthquake Groundbreaking Power Equipment. You might be able to use their contact page find out if there is a Canadian site.

Earthquake Groundbreaking Power Equipment
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Skywatcher » Sun Feb 07, 2021 4:09 pm

Hi KE4

Thank you for the link, as you say, it's not what I'd call a user friendly web site. However, I've messaged them with regards to shipping parts to Canada, so we'll wait to see what they have to say. All the best,

Sky
A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who's bound to have some characteristics of Quality.
Skywatcher
Forum Pro

Postby Skywatcher » Mon Feb 08, 2021 5:59 pm

Hi Again

After some further searching through the web site and using a zip code just south of the border, the site did eventually tell me that there is an Earthquake service center located just 1½ hour's drive from me. I called the shop who indicated they could get the part I need in about a week, so I've passed this information on to my customer and he can take care of obtaining a new throttle cable. Thanks again and all the best,

Sky
Skywatcher
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Feb 08, 2021 6:31 pm

Glad things worked out.

I have posted a link to the site in the downloads for anyone that come across these units and need to either look-up the parts or otherwise. Lowes and Home Depot down here is selling these units but have nothing on where to get parts info..
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum