• Advertisement

you guys busy?

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

you guys busy?

Postby 38racing » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:51 pm

38racing
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: you guys busy?

Postby Luffydog » Thu Jul 09, 2015 9:58 pm

About 2 to 3wks here and more coming in. Engine rebuilds put us behind a lot now almost to busy to do any rebuilds and pushing them to the side to do other repairs. Yes I say we are busy
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:32 am

Since I moved to a new location business has been a slow here. Just working my way though although all the duck tape and clothes hanger wire here on some of the mowers the locals trying me out on. I would never thought anyone would try duct taping a blade on. :lol:

What I am thankful for is my loyal customers that stuck with me through the nightmare of taking care of my mother and her death. I do it again if I had to do it all over again; no regrets about it. I just now beginning to getting things back on track. I still have my bad days though; just taking it one at time.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby HondaG100 » Fri Jul 10, 2015 9:38 pm

KE4AVB wrote:What I am thankful for is my loyal customers that stuck with me through the nightmare of taking care of my mother and her death.

I am sorry to hear about your mother. It is not an easy thing to care for someone in a situation such as yours.
HondaG100
Guide

Return to Technical Discussion Forum