• Advertisement

Kohler update

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Kohler update

Postby andybcumming112 » Mon Jan 25, 2016 7:28 pm

Anybody been this year yet to the update school. Suppose to go Friday was wondering if it was any good.
andybcumming112

Advertisement

Re: Kohler update

Postby Luffydog » Wed Jan 27, 2016 10:01 pm

i didnt think it was all that good really.. had a few good things then rest of the talked about the new products and new changes but mostly products.. just got back from the stihl one as well. they talked about some things for 2016 but mostly all about batteries. showed how to test along with the tester and also about how much it is for there cabinets for when your gold. so on a scale from 1-10 i would give about a 2. number being the worst and then only reason i give them a 2 is because there was some good things but nothing really good. went to class checked in heard a few things and then after the dinner i woke up with 2 blacks eyes and 4 knots on my head and before i got number 5 i excused myself to the bathroom and went to the truck for the 3hr ride home with pretty much nothing to talk about the next day..................
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum