• Advertisement

needing copy Kohler SB-325

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

needing copy Kohler SB-325

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:01 pm

I am working on a Kohler Courage engine I need to read over the SB-325 on the new valve change over procedure. This engine is not staying leak proof with the cork gasket setup.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: needing copy Kohler SB-325

Postby bgsengine » Sun Mar 13, 2016 7:27 pm

Strange.. I cannot find that SB anywhere.. you sure about that number? seems most of kohlers stuff starts with like TT or TP I seem to recall the sheet you're referring to but for the life of me I can't find a copy of it anywhere.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Re: needing copy Kohler SB-325

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Mar 13, 2016 8:54 pm

Was sure of the number. I finally found the copy I have of on my hard drive. I failed to file it under in the correct directory here on the computer I'm using as my server. I don't how it got under the IE8 directory.

I also went back in Kohler Plus and found the link for it; just had look-up the old valve cover instead. Still learning the ins and outs of the Kolher Plus site.

The Yamaha Rhino 450 was giving me a major headache earlier and I was a little out of it trying to search for the Kohler service bulletin that I knew I had download last Summer.

I knew I had read there was "if" involved but couldn't remember what it was. Now I know was if the muffler support was mounted to the cover I couldn't use the new style cover.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum