• Advertisement

Sears Zone Control Cable

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Sears Zone Control Cable

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:59 pm

38racing wrote:I have a link on my computer at home to a bunch of 944. stuff. I will post it here later. Maybe it can go somewhere here on the site as a resource.

I would to see what you got too as I can setup a download link in the download section as well since any of the 944 stuff is near none exist on web here.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby RoyM » Thu Mar 24, 2016 2:04 pm

Go right ahead. I worked for an EHP parts distributor, this site was invaluable.
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby Skywatcher » Thu Mar 24, 2016 5:13 pm

Hi Roy

BINGO!!! That's exactly what I needed,, I think it will be extremely useful to anyone who ends up working on some of this Canadian AYP or EHP-Sears stuff. Just checked the part number on Power Source Canada's site, OUCH!! EHP-180695 $122.99 retail. Think I'm going to see if I can fabricate a useable alternative from throttle cable conduit etc. The grass bag comes up as a good number and not too expensive. Thanks again for everyone's help,

Sky
A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares.
A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who's bound to have some characteristics of Quality.
Robert M. Pirsig. (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance)
Skywatcher
Forum Pro

Location: Southern Alberta. Where the wheatlands meet the Range.

Postby RoyM » Thu Mar 24, 2016 8:53 pm

I worked for Power Source, some of that stuff gets pretty pricey especially when they will only sell an assembly. It's pretty hard to justify on an entry level product.
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum