• Advertisement

Homelite VI SUPER 2 Chain Saw

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Homelite VI SUPER 2 Chain Saw

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Apr 08, 2016 8:30 am

Looking for IPL for Homelite UT-10524A VI SUPER 2 Chain Saw. Anyone got a copy that they can email?
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Homelite VI SUPER 2 Chain Saw

Postby bgsengine » Fri Apr 08, 2016 9:10 am

How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Apr 08, 2016 11:48 am

No dice on that one. That appears to be the plastic case model and this one is an all mag case. I got that Little Red here too (personal saw). Metal chain stop handle. Metal shield pan that part of the anti-vibe system on VI SUPER 2 Chain Saw.

I like the Little Red as it is lightweight top handle. The one I'm looking for the IPL is heavier but still a top handle version. Customer wanting me to restore it for collector shows. Looks nearly new as is; must never been much but enough to scar the paint on the bar up. Does need the sawdust cleaned out. Right now it needs a new starter pulley. The current one is warped and bind the rope.

Just got a link to Leon's from AS which has the IPL as I was writing this post.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby sawman » Fri Apr 08, 2016 12:48 pm

Starter pulley 69158-a or 94562-a is no longer available. Oregon part 55-811 is a suitable alternative.
sawman

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Apr 08, 2016 2:33 pm

Thanks Sawman cross reference your number and found I had one for ST80 in the inventory.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum