• Advertisement

Kohler SV620-0210 Fuel Solenoid PN needed

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Kohler SV620-0210 Fuel Solenoid PN needed

Postby sawman » Tue Apr 26, 2016 4:31 pm

One wire was changed to two as wires were fracturing at the meeting of the solenoid. Kit will come with wires. Order what you feel will work for you though. May have been changed at one time.
sawman

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:23 pm

sawman wrote:One wire was changed to two as wires were fracturing at the meeting of the solenoid. Kit will come with wires. Order what you feel will work for you though. May have been changed at one time.

You might see why I at a lost on the kit you gave me.

This what I currently have:

And this what the solenoid in the 20 757 01-S looks like:

The sealing tips are completely different and apparently that kit doesn't any wires.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby bgsengine » Tue Apr 26, 2016 6:42 pm

Well your first pic looks exactly like the solenoids we had problems with and there was a service kit we used to keep in stock - 25 757 25-S
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Apr 26, 2016 7:59 pm

Now that kit looks more like what I needing. It even has the heat dam gasket I am needing and not too bad that at $39. I had no problems with them here except this one which does appear to be heat damage.

Thanks BGS.

The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby sawman » Wed Apr 27, 2016 6:55 am

Glad you got that straightened out. If I had seen a picture I would have known I told you the wrong one. Obviously the serial number break isn't correct. Sorry about that.
sawman

Postby KE4AVB » Wed Apr 27, 2016 8:01 am

sawman wrote:Glad you got that straightened out. If I had seen a picture I would have known I told you the wrong one. Obviously the serial number break isn't correct. Sorry about that.

Not your fault that they have the wrong break point noted.

I am sorry not posting a picture of what actually had here sooner but had find the phone with camera that could take close up shots with. As many said before "a picture is worth a thousand words" and it usually clarify things too. It one of the reasons I ask to see them myself when things are not clear. Just had to clear some rush jobs first yesterday.

I have ran to the serial break problem before with other equipment. It took me week last Summer to straighten out a drive problem on a JD. JD parts keeping insisting the belt was correct but it wasn't. It keep falling off as the user and I applied the clutch/brake. It turned out they had changed the drive system and a 1" shorter belt was needed and that they had noted the wrong serial number break in the IPL.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum