• Advertisement

Briggs & Stratton Power Portal

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Briggs & Stratton Power Portal

Postby Merkava_4 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 9:55 am

I forgot the Login information. If somebody could PM me the info I'd appreciate it dearly. Thanks.

http://www.thepowerportal.com/Login.htm?
Merkava_4
Guide

Advertisement

Re: Briggs & Stratton Power Portal

Postby bgsengine » Wed Feb 22, 2017 11:11 am

Itd be your email address and password - no one here could possibly know it. You would have to contact briggs & stratton.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby Fulltilt » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:54 pm

I think you have to be an authorized B&S dealer or service shop to gain access, correct?
That used to be a login for schools that someone posted ages ago, when Bruce was running the show. It allowed anyone access...no more.
A mind is a terrible thing to waste...
Fulltilt
Guide

Postby bgsengine » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:10 pm

Fulltilt wrote:I think you have to be an authorized B&S dealer or service shop to gain access, correct?
That used to be a login for schools that someone posted ages ago, when Bruce was running the show. It allowed anyone access...no more.
No you can have a technician account set up by a dealer - I think the "guest pass" you refer to was Kohler's I do not recall Briggs ever having guest pass to power portal...
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby 38racing » Wed Feb 22, 2017 6:25 pm

bgsengine wrote:
Fulltilt wrote:I think you have to be an authorized B&S dealer or service shop to gain access, correct?
No you can have a technician account set up by a dealer - I think the "guest pass" you refer to was Kohler's I do not recall Briggs ever having guest pass to power portal...

I remember using briggs portal from the PERR site.
38racing
Forum Pro

Postby Walt 2002 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:38 pm

"I remember using briggs portal from the PERR site."

I had a link to it on my desktop until it quit working about a year ago, only used B&S, sure miss it.

Walt Conner
Walt 2002
Forum Regular

Postby RoyM » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:35 pm

We had access through a school account but Briggs cut it off, now the individual has to be affiliated with a dealer. I have hitched my wagon to a local rental yard, I do the annual updates and warranty claims which he hates, he keeps his dealership and my MST is current
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby bgsengine » Thu Feb 23, 2017 8:02 am

Ahh I see.. I never knew briggs had a generally available access - I have set up tech accounts for a few people for training and tech info purposes, so thats pretty much all im familiar with
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Return to Technical Discussion Forum