• Advertisement

AN OBSERVATION

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

AN OBSERVATION

Postby Fulltilt » Thu Apr 27, 2017 1:33 pm

OK, well question:

Why do so many replies/posts evolve into tales and/or stories that have ABSOLUTELY nothing to do with the O.P.s question or problem???

That seems to happen quite regularly, no?
A mind is a terrible thing to waste...
Fulltilt
Guide

Advertisement

Re: AN OBSERVATION

Postby StarTech » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:00 pm

Okay then I won't post anything else then as I know that this was directed at me. Sorry for being frustrated about someone trying to be a thief. Note I edit my comment out on cub cadet belt thread so there....Happy?
StarTech

Postby bgsengine » Thu Apr 27, 2017 2:49 pm

I dont see why it is a problem - if it evolves into an off topic discussion a moderator can easily sort it to its own thread.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby Fulltilt » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:13 pm

I didn't say it was a problem...not for me anyways. I'm not usually the one with a mower question, I just try and give straight forward , relevant, answers as best as I can. Much like yourself.
Oh well...
Fulltilt
Guide

Postby Fulltilt » Thu Apr 27, 2017 7:17 pm

Starfire1 wrote:Okay then I won't post anything else then as I know that this was directed at me. Sorry for being frustrated about someone trying to be a thief. Note I edit my comment out on cub cadet belt thread so there....Happy?

Not at all, obviously, yours was the latest, but by no means the only one.
Fulltilt
Guide

Postby bobodu » Tue May 02, 2017 5:04 am

I can't imagine wanting to hang around a shop where you were only allowed to talk about bearings and starters...
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby KE4AVB » Tue May 02, 2017 7:37 am

Now Bob you know I just hanging around my shop just for that reason. :lol:

Customers do ask why I have that spool of 5/8 rope for. I say just wanted a rope heavy not break when I hang myself; the problem it stretches. It actually for pulling equipment out of the mud as it part of a 70' double pulley block and tackle setup I have for places I can't get my electric winch into since it mounted on my 16' trailer. Plus I need the stretching of the nylon rope for lower my tower onto the catch base.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby JonCraig » Wed May 03, 2017 9:42 am

That reminds me of a story...

;)
JonCraig
Forum Regular

Return to Technical Discussion Forum