• Advertisement

Nikki Fuel Bowl Replacement

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Nikki Fuel Bowl Replacement

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Apr 19, 2018 3:54 am

Kohler SV620-3215 (2011)

Just wondering if anyone found a suitable bowl replacement for the NIKKI carburetor on these. Currently Kohler doesn't offer a replacement bowl or gasket. I having to replace the carburetor simply because this when only the fuel bowl and gasket is bad. I one I got here has pin holes in it. BTW a Walbro bowl I tried won't work as the float hangs at times, just a fraction too small inside diameter and taper bottom is too much to allow full flow when needed.

Now I see several will fit aftermarket carburetors for this model but I had bad experiences not replacing with OEM carburetors so the OEM is what is on order. I know $75 is not too bad for the carburetor just hate replacing it just because of a bad fuel bowl.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Nikki Fuel Bowl Replacement

Postby hanz63 » Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:30 pm

This is in my list for a Nikki Kohler something 2423401S. Maybe its for an old K. Dunno why its there!
hanz63
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum