• Advertisement

Briggs and Ruixing Proud of this fuel bowl

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Briggs and Ruixing Proud of this fuel bowl

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:18 am

PN 797631 @ 24.50 List. Cost depends on your discount. Mine is 19.60.

My lord it don't sell this if you use the Walbro 20-141-1 fuel which lists for 3.61 though you also need the 92-94 which is around .50 list. They are the same parts; just used on a Ruixing instead.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Briggs and Ruixing Proud of this fuel bowl

Postby bgsengine » Fri Jun 15, 2018 10:39 am

Bet you not so much proud of them as they rather have you buy a whole new carburetor.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Re: Briggs and Ruixing Proud of this fuel bowl

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Jun 15, 2018 11:09 am

Especially when they also want $25 for the carburetor repair kit. Together both are more than the new carburetor. I would went the carb route if it wasn't for recognizing the fuel bowl since I replace a lot them.

That like having a Nikki carb on Kohler a few weeks because Kohler don't sell the fuel bowl. THe carburetor was fine other then 3 hole in the fuel bowl. Well I got a couple of the fuel bowls now as I source them through another OEM engine supplier.Even at $25 List still better than the $94 List for the new carburetor.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum