• Advertisement

Intake Gasket

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Intake Gasket

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Sep 10, 2018 9:58 am

Just wondering if anyone has a part just for the intake gasket (item circled) other than the Stihl PN that I have. I working 3 Craftsman (Poulan) chainsaw that I just need the intake gasket as I rebuild the carburetors. It seems too be such a waste to just throw the other parts out.

I would order them through the Stihl dealer but they want $20 for shipping for $1.50 gasket and I don't have anything else I need from Stihl to justify the shipping cost.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Intake Gasket

Postby grunt » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:15 pm

grunt

Re: Intake Gasket

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Sep 10, 2018 7:21 pm

Yes it is the same one and I can work from there with the Poulan part number. Thanks.

Edit: Hmmm I can get from Stens for 0.85 on my next order great I order 20ea when I do. I tired of fighting with JD for them.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum