• Advertisement

B&S 121s07 0019 f1

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

B&S 121s07 0019 f1

Postby thomd51 » Fri Sep 21, 2018 6:56 pm

I need a heavy flywheel for....B&S 121S07 0019 F1........it came with a zinc flywheel that weighs 4.7 pounds #797386......I looked up several engines and as far as I can tell the flywheel a nd fan and retainer on 121so7 2415 f1 might work . my problem is the fan is back ordered with no date it might be available . I think the fan is for a John Deere or sears or some other manufacturer that owns that spec number. but I don't know who . I bought the engine as surplus to put on a motorized Radio-Flyer wagon . I wanted to send a picture of the wagon but I don't know how . hope you can help me .
thomd51
Forum Regular

Advertisement

Re: B&S 121s07 0019 f1

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Sep 22, 2018 3:36 am

Back orders are only going to get worst in the short term due shipping out of China and this trade war that is going on. I foresee that next year will be a real nightmare when it comes to getting parts. I am currently having porblem with getting parts at fair price but that is because TEW shutdown. I have been trying to get in with Gardner but they are dragging their feet for some reason as it has been nearly a month since I contacted them without a decision. I finally had to send the stock part order off to multiple vendors so I can get the equipment out. I was running out parts waiting on them.

The 799265 fan is available at a few places online but of the prices are a little higher than the distributor's.

As posting images they need to uploaded to image hosting site and be no larger than 640 x 600 (yes BGS I know the site was set at 600 x 600 but I change it as it was a pain to resize everyone of my phone's images.). From there you use the IMG button to insert the image's link into your posts.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum