• Advertisement

Power Smart Mower

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Power Smart Mower

Postby bgsengine » Thu May 09, 2019 2:04 pm

KE4AVB wrote:Either way I will know the size it is when the belt gets here. I got in contact with Amerisuninc this morning and surprise that they ask me to consider being a service center for the mowers. I will need to go over the paperwork first but they don't many places in the South that can service the mowers.

They said the mowers are made in China and they have been around for only about 6 years. The company US office is base out Illinois near Chicago.

Yeah if you got a home depot in local area that can be an excellent business to be in to get their referrals, long as they pay reasonably for warranty.

That's what happened for me with Ridgid & Ryobi & Homelite (which you can sign up for through Gardner - Ridgid/Ryobi for cordless, and Homelite/Green Machine for gas power ryobi, generators, etc. - TONS of referral business there,and they DO pay pretty promptly every 2 weeks) It'd be a good start for building up your business if you wanna work on box store stuff (but then you gonna have the out of warranty ones wanting cheap repairs and they get pissed at you when they find out it'll cost more to fix than to buy a new one at Home Depot.. which is why I finally dropped them, among other reasons..)

I doubt you see much ice fishing but You could probably sign up easily with Jiffy/Badger and Rapala Strikemaster (Central Power in Minnesota I think is distributor there, its where I get toro/wheel horse parts from) .. You might rarely see a Badger earth auger though..
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby KE4AVB » Thu May 09, 2019 4:45 pm

I don't know HE double hockey sticks might freeze over but I don't think it will with all the politicians and lawyers fighting to get in. :lol:

I actually have a couple Home Depots in the area but I get more Lowes sold stuff that customers just want repaired beside Lowes is bad about blaming everything on fuel so they don't cover much anyways.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Mon May 13, 2019 3:05 pm

Drive belt is a 4L x 690mm. Of course none my vendors carries the Gates 4LXP690; raw edge.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby aj-allen » Mon May 13, 2019 4:51 pm

So an AX25 would be 1/2 X 27 686mm raw edge
aj-allen
Forum Regular

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum