• Advertisement

Tecumseh Flywheel PN needed

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Tecumseh Flywheel PN needed

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Jul 16, 2019 11:50 am

Would anyone know the PN for the flywheel assy or just the fan for a Tecumseh H35-45572P?
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Tecumseh Flywheel PN needed

Postby bgsengine » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:07 pm

You do know you need to look at the magneto assembly drawing separately from parts list right? https://www.partstree.com/parts/tecumse ... 5/magneto/

Tecumseh 611025
"Magneto This magneto is not available as an assembly. The magneto number is shown for reference purposes only. Order component
More details Not available 1

Tecumseh 611024
Flywheel (Incl. 1B)
More details Not available 1B

Tecumseh 610933
Fan
More details Not available
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Re: Tecumseh Flywheel PN needed

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Jul 16, 2019 12:41 pm

Actually I didn't. I didn't think the flywheel was listed this way but Tecumseh has to different. :lol: I see the magneto listing separately but the that was just the coil and points. I must be still alive as I learned something new today. BTW PT call me earlier this week saying they switched me to a commercial account.

Anyway I see the 610933 isn't available and is flagged as such in my price file. But I was able a NOS out of NC. Anything is better than one with one blade left...Now to get the carburetor cleaned as I done test fired the engine on the Troybilt Junior.

EDIT: Thanks for the pointer.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum