• Advertisement

Kolher Parts Diagram

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Kolher Parts Diagram

Postby Az Shadeguy » Sat Jan 18, 2020 10:49 am

I bought a air compressor at a local auction. It has a kolher ch730-0039 engine . It is missing the carb and the bolt that hold it down and part of the air filter is also missing My question is where to find a parts list. I have looked up the ipls at several sites and on the carb page they only show a kit not the bolts or gaskets. Here is one site https://www.jackssmallengines.com/jacks ... -2485391-s
Any one have a better ipl? Thanks
Az Shadeguy
Forum Regular

Advertisement

Re: Kolher Parts Diagram

Postby RoyM » Sat Jan 18, 2020 11:55 am

Reference #76 is the carb gasket, 1/4" NC bolts of the proper length will work just fine. Do a leakdown test and check for unusual noises before throwing expensive parts at it, there is a reason it was sold in that condition.
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:22 am

Al, you needed to look under the Fuel System Group.

RoyM wrote:Reference #76 is the carb gasket, 1/4" NC bolts of the proper length will work just fine. Do a leakdown test and check for unusual noises before throwing expensive parts at it, there is a reason it was sold in that condition.

According Kohler Plus and Jack's you are wrong on the mounting screws as they are metric.

25 086 124-S SCREW, FLG M6 X 1.0 X 25
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby RoyM » Tue Jan 21, 2020 11:39 am

No problem, I have not worked on one for years and assumed they are SAE. Memory ain't what it used to be.
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum