• Advertisement

Examrk resell value?

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Examrk resell value?

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:41 pm

Looking for an idea of the resell for an Exmark LZA20KAX484 is good condition is.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Examrk resell value?

Postby bgsengine » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:56 pm

from what Ive found on a facebook group it seems to depend on the area you are in- some places seems to be a nice resale value, and others can barely even get half of book value. Also seems to depend on the buyer - Pro landscaper that does big yards and wants like a 60" deck might pay $2500 for a good used one, while another might only offer $800 because they want it for a backup or something.. while the opposite might be true if it was a "stander" stand on mower with 36" cut (to fit between fence gates for small yards etc).. in other words, could be anywhere between $1,000 to $7,000 (new 60" lazer Z runs about $13,000.00) Pro landscapers would also consider the hours on the machine to be quite important - willing to pay more for low hours (under 1,000 hours) .. really kinda depends on how it was originally used and maintained..
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:21 pm

I just did a full service job last Summer. I personally I think it definitely worth more than $500 especially with only 125 hrs. I was it should at least $3000 especially for the low hours.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby bgsengine » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:51 pm

brand new 2019 model 48" cut Lazer Z E-Series Price Tag: $9,199.00..... if you find a buyer that knows Exmark and understands their value, you can get a premium out of it...
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby bobodu » Thu Mar 05, 2020 5:35 pm

If it's in 125 hour condition...I'd be comfortable asking 3K. Not really sure Tortland is.....but around here in the monied part of Indiana....guys will be buying equipment right about now...you know darn well how many engines won't start in the next month...
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Mar 05, 2020 6:06 pm

Bob Torland is the dark web were I hide out lately. This morning I logged in from France and currently I am logged in from Austria. Of course next log in might from the US or Canada.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum