• Advertisement

Most asked question-Winterizing

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Most asked question-Winterizing

Postby wobbedennis » Wed Nov 13, 2013 1:23 am

Mek-a-nik wrote:
bgsengine wrote:Every machine that comes through our shop that gets any of our fuel, gets treated fuel... we buy our gas from local gas stations, but treat it with Ethanol Shield as mentioned. :) (And, I cannot possibly fathom why anyone would be wanting to pay $12/gallon plus for ethanol free fuel in a can.. we don't sell it, really do not see any need for it, when Ethanol Shield keeps regular gas station gas fresh and trouble-free for 18 months, which is the longest stretch I've personally known for sure of.)

People are different. I wouldn't buy the $12 stuff either. I tell people if they treat their fuel, they won't have a problem. But I can tell by their faces, that they aren't the type of person that can reliably and consistently do so. Some people won't go to the store and get stabilizer, so they won't buy the $12 stuff either. They just want to cut the grass and go back in the house. -And then pay me to clean their carb again, later. :roll: :D

job security pal :D :lol: ;) :usa:
wobbedennis
Forum Regular

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum