• Advertisement

Stens and All Balls

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Stens and All Balls

Postby KE4AVB » Wed Nov 22, 2023 8:10 am

Gentlemen, Stens claims to be selling All Balls parts but be aware they are only partially selling the All Balls line of parts. I am currently in the middle of an Arctic Cat suspension overhaul. First the customer provided the kits to do the job. Of course where he ordered the parts sent the wrong kits but I able the use most of the parts and ordered the addition parts.

He was needing kits 50-1130, 50-1128, and 50-1156. Well Stens doesn't list the 50-1156 kit so piece together set using the 50-1129 kit he had and the 50-1130 kit but was need two additional 50-1130 kits. Well yesterday the 50-1130 kit along wit the four ball joints came in. The kits received were labelled 50-1130 but were in fact 25-1191 wheel bearing kits. Some Space Cadet had relabel the kits but backlighting the labels I was able to see the previous label numbers. What worst is that Stens don't even list the 25-1191 kits either.

I have come the conclusion that Stens just halfway (I have another term for this but being nice) sells All Balls parts. So for All Balls parts lookup use the the All Ball site and just hope that Stens has the parts or you be ordering from multiple vendors.

It would be nice if Arrowhead the owner of Stens would get their act together.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Stens and All Balls

Postby KE4AVB » Wed Nov 22, 2023 4:01 pm

Well my Stens sales rep called back and they found all the 50-1130 kit in the warehouse were the wrong kits. Oh well at least I have help to head off problems for others that ordering the same kits.

Meanwhile Stens is letting me keep the kits I got so I being separating and stocking the 6201-2RS, 6301-2RS bearings and the TC21x37x5.5 seals. I used the 6201-2RS bearing before here so they are good to stock, the rest will just sit in inventory until needed.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum