• Advertisement

Wanted: Briggs 3HP "Pulsa-Jet" Carbs

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Wanted: Briggs 3HP "Pulsa-Jet" Carbs

Postby creia » Wed Dec 27, 2023 4:22 pm

I am in need of a few of these- the ones from the 1960's and 1970's with the pull out/slide choke. I am hoping that some of you (especially the old timers like me :lol: ) might have some of these just sitting around in your shops. If you do and would considering selling, please send me a private message.
Thanks for the consideration,
Michael
creia
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Wanted: Briggs 3HP "Pulsa-Jet" Carbs

Postby Merkava_4 » Thu Dec 28, 2023 12:25 am

The Vacu-Jet will work on the 3HP just fine, but you have to have the matching tank. I actually like the Vacu-Jet better; no diaphragms to dry out.
Merkava_4
Guide

Postby creia » Thu Dec 28, 2023 6:54 am

Merkava_4 wrote:The Vacu-Jet will work on the 3HP just fine, but you have to have the matching tank. I actually like the Vacu-Jet better; no diaphragms to dry out.

Thank you, however, I'm not interested in the "Vac-U-Jet" carb and small tank.
Michael
creia
Forum Pro

Postby creia » Sat Mar 02, 2024 6:30 pm

I'm bumping this thread as I'm still in need of some good Briggs "Pulsa-Jet" carbs- either the ones for the 3HP or the 5HP (longer fuel pickup tube). I don't mind if they are dirty or need rebuilding as long as they are complete and have no broken or missing parts. If you have any to sell, please send me a message through this forum or (better) email me directly at michael.moore@charter.net
Thank you,
Michael :)
creia
Forum Pro

Return to Technical Discussion Forum