• Advertisement

Homelite Fuel Line

Use this forum to discuss small engines, and the equipment or machinery that they power. This is the main section for any technical help posts and related questions.

Re: Homelite Fuel Line

Postby davbell25413 » Sat Nov 30, 2013 9:58 am

KE4AVB wrote:
davbell25413 wrote:Found out the Homelite 94772-99 fuel line is 1/8in .125 ID and OD is .196 5mm

Fractions was my weak area in math when I was school so I have no what .196 is in a fraction.

You probably meant .196 of an inch. if so then it is 25/128" (5mm) according to my caliper.

One thing to note here is when I have replace the old tanks with the new version the lines don't always fit tight on the carburetor connections and require using an splicer fitting so you can use an smaller line going to carburetor. I use the Stens 120-858 for this or one that saved from other fuel repairs.

Thanks for the tip. Sometimes I wonder if its pointless to even bother looking up parts for Homelite product. Parts numbers change or/and become no longer available. Is ryobi the same way also?
davbell25413
Guide

Postby DennyIN » Sat Nov 30, 2013 10:13 am

You might check at the local auto parts store that sells some lawn and garden, like Advance Auto or Autozone or Oreilly. I have found weedeater line there before.
DennyIN

Postby bgsengine » Sat Nov 30, 2013 11:18 am

davbell25413 wrote: Is ryobi the same way also?
Current models: Homelite = Ryobi = Ridgid = Green Machine = TTI. (Though, older Ryobi may be MTD , or even further back, IDC/Ryan) Homelite way back when was a US Company, then got owned by John Deere for a while, then sold to TTI in China. Some consumer Toro hand held equipment was /is also Homelite.
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Previous

Return to Technical Discussion Forum