• Advertisement

As sad as my Christmas is--

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

As sad as my Christmas is--

Postby okie » Sat Dec 15, 2018 7:50 pm

John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: As sad as my Christmas is--

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Dec 16, 2018 2:37 am

I know it is rough and will get rougher for a little while but this is just part of life Travis that we all must go through. I have been through three deaths of very close family members. It never gets easier during each time but I learn to accept it. Don't dwell on the current problems, just help your loved one through this most difficult time of their life. Your faith, family, and friends are there to help through the current time and there for you later when you need us.

Two of these family members were lost this time of year and even after 5 yrs it still hurts to think of my mother passing but I know I did my best to honor her wishes and help her as much as I could through her most difficult time of her life.

As you can see I still don't sleep well at times as dreams do wake me up in the middle of the night but things are getting a little easier as time goes by.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Re: As sad as my Christmas is--

Postby okie » Sun Dec 16, 2018 5:34 am

Thanks Eugene
Travis
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion