• Advertisement

Idiot Ran Service

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: Idiot Ran Service

Postby bgsengine » Tue Apr 16, 2024 12:34 pm

Gerry wrote: I just cancelled the order got it thru MTD for about $250.00 and shipping was free. Amazon has been getting lots of my $$$$.

Pretty much describes my last year in business - cheaper to just buy off amazon
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby hanz63 » Sat Apr 27, 2024 7:20 pm

Yep. Amazon just dropped off parts for next week. Amazing the things that Gardiner doesn't have...
hanz63
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:54 pm

Gerry wrote:KE4AVB I really wish you good luck dealing with them idiots. I fought them 10 years and finally won, I'm in your corner. RBI went to that new system and now its nothing but problems for my account. I also notice my margins have gone way down since they brought the new system on line.

Gardner also changed systems and same problems....says part is in stock when I get my invoice its on backorder. Just got their e-mail that shipping charges are going up 1May2024. I needed a 30 inch deck for MTD/Crapsman. They quoted me a shipping charge of $200-250.00. I live about 35 miles from the warehouse so I ask to pick it up. They said no. I just cancelled the order got it thru MTD for about $250.00 and shipping was free. Amazon has been getting lots of my $$$$.

Well Gardner change their system back First December 2023 and I have been able to an order placed online. So went thru my sales rep and half of what was entered simply disappeared. I fought to get parts on order and they simply keep deleting the items. And with RBI at least I can get orders placed and received but as you the wholesale went up and retail prices didn't. Gardner and RBI both done lost two large Kohler engine orders due them being not able to get things straight. I even had Stens to initially refuse to provide with a price file so I could update my system. They sent for lines for $45 shipping when their policy is basically $15 per order. Sorry but they did not get it those extra charges. I have stop ordering from Gardner until they get their grits and gravy together. The only major companies that I deal with that I have no problems with is Rotary Stens.

And I had major with Gardner where they were intentionally charging a shipping on every line item.

And yes a lot my orders too are going Amazon and eBay this year due to problems.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion