• Advertisement

Jerk of a customer

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: Jerk of a customer

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Aug 22, 2024 10:35 am

38racing wrote:Hope your policing is better than ours. Local gas bar has no pay driveaways. Cameras get license plate but police won't go after them.

And it does seems the law enforcement side just won't enforce the laws if it requires them to get off their backsides and actually earn their pay.. Now if was a big shot government official wanting something done they would break their necks jumping on it.

Even the post office has returned the signed receipt of delivery of the letter yet.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Gerry » Thu Aug 22, 2024 5:01 pm

I had one a few years back who wrote me a check on a closed account. I did as you with the paper work and the DA when after him with a felony. In short the judge give me repair dollars and extra for the time I had in the case.
Gerry
Guide

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Sep 16, 2024 6:07 pm

Well an update of sorts. I went this morning first called the DA which sent me the to circuit court, and they sent to the County Sheriff's Department. I ended failing a complaint so they can follow thru. According the DA they will need to issue an arrest warrant for the lawyer.

At first they tried to get out of it saying they could do any because it was an out of state check until they found out it was wrote in state. That changed everything now they are working the case. I carry all my records in including a copy of my business license to prove I wasn't just some individual.

Hopefully this will get the ball rolling now.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Previous

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion