• Advertisement

New forum

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

New forum

Postby Carlw » Sun Dec 15, 2013 7:28 am

Thanks BS for assisting me in getting on board the new forum. I think you were right, I was forgetting that they ask confusing questions that an old Beer Drinker like me can't understand. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Advertisement

Re: New forum

Postby okie » Sun Dec 15, 2013 8:30 am

Good to see you Carl
I was beginning to worry if you were going to make it or not.

Welcome aboard :D :D

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby bobodu » Mon Dec 16, 2013 5:42 am

Carl got confused because when they asked for the first letter....he thought they meant the one from the electric company.
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Carlw » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:54 am

bobodu wrote:Carl got confused because when they asked for the first letter....he thought they meant the one from the electric company.

Heck I am still confused, every time I try to log in it asks me what kind of beer I drink. Shucks that should be an easy one for the administrators to remember, It doesn't matter as long as it is cold and you don't run out. Thanks again BS. As far a Bob is concerned he needs to get on that gold wing and come down for a visit. There is a motel about a half a mile away from my house and he can help me get my new trike on the road. Stop messing around with those fish at the lake, we have much larger fish here in Florida. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Postby bobodu » Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:55 pm

I sold the bike for the down payment on the cottage Carl. All a matter of priorities. What do I want more....the lifelong dream my Dad and me or something I can buy any day of the week. ;) Remember how our Parents NEVER said " I wished..." ? They were always happy with what they had. My Dad was able to scrounge a week up at the lake and the use of his Boss's cottage in the Spring. He felt like a King there. In the Summer, we'd rent one on the other side for two weeks. Never ever heard him say " I wish I had a place up here." Well... I GOT ONE !!! HAD the bike. Had the Vette....Got that outta my system and Dad died knowing that I managed to give up the booze and turn out okay. Too bad he didn't live to see the cottage ..
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby okie » Mon Dec 16, 2013 7:41 pm

bobodu wrote: Dad died knowing that I managed to give up the booze and turn out okay. Too bad he didn't live to see the cottage ..

Maybe he's looking down and smiling right now ;)

Travis (a believer)
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby Carlw » Tue Dec 17, 2013 8:57 am

Ok buddy, I know he is looking down happy for you and Tami. The reason I offered the motel is because with all the empty beer bottles stacked around my place there is only enough room for me and the dog in the house. You stick to your guns and enjoy the lake and cabin. One thing for sure, up there you will never go without food. As the old saying goes, feed a person a fish and feed him for a day, teach him how to fish and feed him for life. Glad to be on the new forum with you all, I was beginning to think that I was going into withdrawal and was going to loose all my friends. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Postby Billy Shafer1 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 8:41 pm

I just had a sickening taught. bo in a bass boat naked with a banjo. :roll: :roll:
I don't talk to myself this early in the morning. Why the hell should I talk to you.
Billy Shafer1

Postby Carlw » Thu Dec 26, 2013 4:17 am

Billy Shafer1 wrote:I just had a sickening taught. bo in a bass boat naked with a banjo. :roll: :roll:

Fishing would never be the same afterwards. They would all have heart attacks. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Postby bobodu » Thu Dec 26, 2013 5:34 am

BRILLIANT !!!! :popcorn: :popcorn:
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion