• Advertisement

Hey bobodu

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Hey bobodu

Postby okie » Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:22 pm

News Flash

. SIGNIFICANT SNOW POSSIBLE NEW YEARS EVE THROUGH THURSDAY..

I guess you people are just a little slow. Snow is for Christmas, not New Years.

over and out. :D :D Wait, its not your fault. Fedex failed to deliver on time. :oops:

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Hey bobodu

Postby bobodu » Tue Dec 31, 2013 5:44 am

S'alright...got an K241 to finish stripping and get painted. Boiled all the crud off it last night and the parts will be here Thurs.
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby okie » Tue Dec 31, 2013 10:06 am

bobodu wrote:S'alright...got an K241 to finish stripping and get painted. Boiled all the crud off it last night and the parts will be here Thurs.

Are you restoring it or repairing it or both and what's it going on.
So many questions......so little time

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby bobodu » Tue Dec 31, 2013 4:48 pm

Bought a 1963 Cub Cadet 100 last spring for $40,got it running and traded it to my old neighbor to use on the farm for a rusted out ZTR. The knocking rod finally let loose. He gave it back for free because he has another to mow with. Rod was $33 and gasket/piston set was $60. So...I'm gonna repaint the thing and tossing around the idea of a front end loader. :D
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Carlw » Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:17 am

Hey Bob, don't bank on the parts delivery, I have been waiting since before Christmas on two parts from a local Florida company. Guess our delivery service is getting like our government. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Postby bobodu » Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:26 pm

Ordered them Sunday got them Thursday. Just installed the piston and conrod. Looking at 6-12 more inches of globalll warmmmming coming on top of the 8 we got yesterday so we cancelled plans with friends and I have all weekend to put her back together. :D
The globalll warmmmming is soooo bad........( waiting on Okie.....)
I have three icebreakers stuck in my DRIVEWAY !!! Freaking globalll warmmmming "experts" come just come here to get stuck instead of burning thousands of gallons of fossil fuel going to Antarctica.
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Carlw » Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:16 am

Finally got my parts. FedEx claimed to leave them behind the fence on Dec 31. I started to look around the yard and sure enough, they left them and my dog got ahold of the package. Found parts, that she couldn't eat In her dog house. It seems that I forgot to tell the company not to leave things behind the fence. Normally the mail man and ups know to drop them in the tote on my car port. Guess I am going to have to give FedEx a heads up about it also. Good thing the dog can't eat aluminum. :oops: Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Postby bobodu » Sat Jan 04, 2014 9:14 am

Put up a big sign Carl. I get people who hide their pickups behind plastic Santas or suddenly decide to hang their stuff on a hook that I can't see from the truck.
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:30 pm

Carlw wrote:Finally got my parts. FedEx claimed to leave them behind the fence on Dec 31. I started to look around the yard and sure enough, they left them and my dog got ahold of the package. Found parts, that she couldn't eat In her dog house. It seems that I forgot to tell the company not to leave things behind the fence. Normally the mail man and ups know to drop them in the tote on my car port. Guess I am going to have to give FedEx a heads up about it also. Good thing the dog can't eat aluminum. :oops: Carl

Hmmm...Must not be related to the German Shepard that tried eat a MTD mower hood down here. He shredded it. He must really needed the iron. :lol: Now I wish I had taken a picture of it before it when to scrap yard.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Carlw » Sat Jan 04, 2014 10:09 pm

KE you got me beat. The last thing mine ate was a brand new, in the box, steel cut of saw. Never used it. I really think this dog is related to my ex wife. Carl :lol:
Carlw
Forum Regular

Next

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion