• Advertisement

Hey bobodu

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: Hey bobodu

Postby bobodu » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:21 am

Carlw wrote: The last thing mine ate was a brand new, in the box, steel cut of saw.

Maybe you should have ordered a cut of beef or pork...
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby okie » Sun Jan 05, 2014 6:39 am

Carlw wrote:Finally got my parts. FedEx claimed to leave them behind the fence on Dec 31. I started to look around the yard and sure enough, they left them and my dog got ahold of the package. Found parts, that she couldn't eat In her dog house. It seems that I forgot to tell the company not to leave things behind the fence. Normally the mail man and ups know to drop them in the tote on my car port. Guess I am going to have to give FedEx a heads up about it also. Good thing the dog can't eat aluminum. :oops: Carl

Put this sign in your yard. :D :D

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby Carlw » Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:00 am

'Don't have a cat, let her outside about a month ago and she left. Haven't seen her since. Good thing, the dog might have eaten her also. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:13 am

Carlw wrote:'Don't have a cat, let her outside about a month ago and she left. Haven't seen her since. Good thing, the dog might have eaten her also. Carl

Are you sure she left walking?

I had a well fed German/Australian Shepard mix that just loved cats as a meal. All I would find the next morning was a little left over fur and maybe an id tag.

He was very good guarding the farm though. The chickens could run all over him and didn't even attempt to bother them but just something that wasn't suppose to be there show up and he would take of the problem.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Mon Jan 06, 2014 12:59 pm

KE4AVB wrote:
Carlw wrote:'Don't have a cat, let her outside about a month ago and she left. Haven't seen her since. Good thing, the dog might have eaten her also. Carl

Are you sure she left walking?

I had a well fed German/Australian Shepard mix that just loved cats as a meal. All I would find the next morning was a little left over fur and maybe an id tag.

He was very good guarding the farm though. The chickens could run all over him and didn't even attempt to bother them but just something that wasn't suppose to be there show up and he would take of the problem.

Some cats have their bluff on dogs

http://www.flixxy.com/cats-blocking-dogs-from-passing-compilation.htm

Travis :bricks:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby Carlw » Tue Jan 07, 2014 11:36 am

I don't know if mine is afraid of cats or not, I never found any hair or any sign of the cat so I presume it just didn't want to live here any more. All I know, when I put her outside there was never a trace of her about an hour after I put her out. Oh well, no great loss, she was a pain in the non mentionable anyway. She decided she didn't want to use her littler box anymore. And yes it was clean. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Previous

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion