• Advertisement

climb baby, climb

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

climb baby, climb

Postby okie » Thu May 18, 2017 7:40 pm

Now would not be a good time for "won't take fuel" problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgCgNUqkbbg

Okie :usa: :usa: :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: climb baby, climb

Postby KE4AVB » Sun May 21, 2017 7:30 am

I haven't seen any doing that personally but on a flight out Huntsville, it felt like they did.

On a side note 20+ years ago when I was taking flight lessons I was having a problem the locals playing football at 6 am on Saturday and Sunday mornings waking me up. I did a mean thing. I got up extra earlier and rented the Tomahawk, coasted in, and when I was nearly over top of the players pull the nose up and went to full throttle. As I looked back over tail they were diving for cover in every direction. You who know I wasn't waken any more on the weekends.

A friend of mine pretty well knew it was me but I wouldn't admit to it. He just asked me "Who was that nut that did it?" as he knew I was taking lessons.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Re: climb baby, climb

Postby tuffnell » Sun May 21, 2017 9:07 pm

I wonder how many of the players had to change their briefs after that fly by. :o
tuffnell
Guide

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion