• Advertisement

Ride on lawn mower just won't cooporate any more

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Ride on lawn mower just won't cooporate any more

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Jun 03, 2017 7:16 pm

My mower is giving all kinds of trouble. I think its time for a BBQ. Maybe Fulltilt can fix this mower so I can get my lawn done.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Ride on lawn mower just won't cooporate any more

Postby Luffydog » Sat Jun 03, 2017 10:40 pm

Someone I knew had one of those who lived close by. Damn thing kept barking and chasing cars!!!!! Oh wait that was a sheep dog. Anyways kind of like my chainsaw my mom bought at Lowes to do some lite trimming. Took it back and I told them they should raise the prices up. The woman said really and whys that sir. I said in a low voice it chases cars. That woman looked at me and said chases cars!! I said yes. She said I never seen a saw to chase cars what do you mean. I said it will not run to cut wood. The woman really thought that it was chasing cars. Lol :popcorn:
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby 38racing » Thu Jun 08, 2017 4:10 pm

could be the seat switch.
38racing
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Mon Jun 19, 2017 5:10 pm

It turned out to be the kick starter was hobbled. Remove it the the mower is working again.; just a slow go through the extra tall grass now.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion