• Advertisement

A little bit of class

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

A little bit of class

Postby okie » Mon Aug 21, 2017 12:08 pm

Someone tell me if I have put this on the forum before. (I don't remember).

My wife and I were on our way to town and saw this. I pulled over on the right of way and my wife took the video. The ladies were dressed to the nines. I put a heading on it and added some music and up loaded it to youtube.

hope you enjoy. Not an everyday site in my part of this great land. Please feel free to comment...on the forum or you tube.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xdT05Mx5OOk

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: A little bit of class

Postby tuffnell » Wed Aug 23, 2017 5:43 pm

Certainly a classy group of ladies.
Great job on the video :D
tuffnell
Guide

Postby okie » Thu Aug 24, 2017 8:06 am

tuffnell wrote:Certainly a classy group of ladies.
Great job on the video :D

Thanks tuffnell
I guess you and I are the only ones that appreciate a classy act. :D :D

I didn't think that getting a little grease under your finger nails would stop you from appreciating a classy act..........but I guess I was wrong. :roll: :roll:

Travis
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Aug 24, 2017 2:03 pm

What is grease? Never have seen any. :lol:
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Thu Aug 24, 2017 5:33 pm

KE4AVB wrote:What is grease? Never have seen any. :lol:

Grease is a first cousin to gasoline. :bricks: and it tends to get on any clean surface and stay there until you have used up all rags and paper towels in the shop. :twisted:

next question........................
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Aug 25, 2017 5:21 am

So that why I keep having to buy so many paper towels, rags, and trying a special laundry soap to get those stains out of my cloths.

Okie, I did watch the first part of the video but my attention span is rather short when it comes to things like this. It might be just because of the headaches I am constantly having.

Anyway keep posting I enjoy the images though I don't say much about it.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 10:06 am

KE4AVB wrote:So that why I keep having to buy so many paper towels, rags, and trying a special laundry soap to get those stains out of my cloths.

Okie, I did watch the first part of the video but my attention span is rather short when it comes to things like this. It might be just because of the headaches I am constantly having.

Anyway keep posting I enjoy the images though I don't say much about it.

Sober face on......

Most days I have a lot time on my hands. I know some/lots of you work on mowers for a living. I only work on my own stuff but once in a while I try to help a neighbor out.
Having said all that, I try to put something on the forum that is interesting or something that will draw a discussion out of the crowd. I believe that people
come here to get info. Even if they don't get what they came after, they will leave with a smile on there face and hopefully come back many times and tell their friends about us.

Happy face back on.........

Travis :usa: :usa: :usa:
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:12 pm

Ha. If you call it a living.

Just made enough to pay the insurance companies and the electric company bills. Maybe next year I can afford some things extra.

Well kinda did this last year manage a new TV. Looking having to buy a new Heat pump system now or new clothes. Just can't decide if I want to go butt naked or freeze.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Fri Aug 25, 2017 3:38 pm

KE4AVB wrote:Ha. If you call it a living.

Just can't decide if I want to go butt naked or freeze.

life is full of those......decisions decisions. You make them today and tomorrow you have new facts, then you make new decisions.
Today the sun is shining---no chance of freezing anything off. Today you can buy food :bricks:

Okie
okie
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:19 pm

Those decisions are sometimes hard to make most of the time they always come back to haunt me in some way or the although it seems the best at the time and planned out for later as well. Wouldn't say it's a living not even making it to pay check to pay and some weeks are less. But it's a job!!!!! I also like looking at all your post as well most times I stay quite and watch from the side lines. :popcorn:
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Next

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion