• Advertisement

Differant kind of Drug Problem

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: Differant kind of Drug Problem

Postby okie » Tue Jan 28, 2014 8:04 pm

That's bad but it wont be so bad setting around the camp fire at the Cabin next summer and reminisce. Sometime it takes some tough times to remind us how good we got it.

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby Carlw » Wed Jan 29, 2014 12:01 pm

I drug my arse back in the house when I encountered the wind chill and rain this morning. Guess I got enough drugs for a day. Getting close to Beer time again. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Postby okie » Wed Jan 29, 2014 5:30 pm

Carlw wrote:I drug my arse back in the house when I encountered the wind chill and rain this morning. Guess I got enough drugs for a day. Getting close to Beer time again. Carl

Fess up Carl. How cold where you were this morning? 40*..50*..60* :D :D

Travis :mrgreen:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby Carlw » Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:21 am

okie wrote:
Carlw wrote:I drug my arse back in the house when I encountered the wind chill and rain this morning. Guess I got enough drugs for a day. Getting close to Beer time again. Carl

Fess up Carl. How cold where you were this morning? 40*..50*..60* :D :D

Travis :mrgreen:

Heck I don't know, didn't check the thermometer, but it was real cold for this transplanted Florida boy. I originally came from Iowa and live here for a reason. But if it gets any colder I will move to some tropical island and live off of coconuts and beer. Carl
Carlw
Forum Regular

Previous

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion