• Advertisement

smile

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

smile

Postby okie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 10:55 am

To help save the economy, the Government will announce next
month that the Immigration Department will start
deporting senior citizens (instead of illegals) in order to lower
pensions and healthcare costs (flu jabs, walkers,
wheelchairs, free prescriptions, bus passes, etc.)

The Government has established that older people are easier to
catch and, in most cases, will not remember how
to get back home.

I started to cry when I thought of you - maybe I'd never see
you again..

Then it dawned on me...
I'll see you on the bus!
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: smile

Postby okie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:03 am

What happens by the tree in the woods.

https://biggeekdad.com/2017/11/happens- ... bZ4o.gmail
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:52 am

Just don't put it pass the Washington DC bunch.....Just got IDed for buying shot gun shells and rat poison. They wanted to know what I was going to do with them. I going to feed my pet mice and give the Fox a dose of lead for killing my chickens and not sharing.

I am surprised they didn't ask what the rubber gloves, crowbar, and the flashlight were for. I would have been in trouble.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:05 pm

Seen the video of the bears funny stuff. Liked to get chased by a bear one time and when someone asked how did u get away I would reply with my bear feet. :lol: also don't doubt it about the older people kinda seeing it already by not getting hip,knee,shoulder replacements and just like the flu virus it is a government issued device. What do I mean by. Population control.
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:08 pm

KE4AVB wrote:
I am surprised they didn't ask what the rubber gloves, crowbar, and the flashlight were for. I would have been in trouble.

Tell "them" that they obviously have not seen anyone skin a fox after dark.

Travis
okie
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:12 pm

Luffydog wrote:Seen the video of the bears funny stuff. Liked to get chased by a bear one time and when someone asked how did u get away I would reply with my bear feet.

This brings up the age old question........is it better to have bear in front or a bare behind. :D :D
okie
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Sun Nov 12, 2017 4:43 pm

Well funny u ask. When I was a little kid we went to the mountains and was in a camper when a bear attacked us. Daddy grabbed the cooler and fought with this bear who bit the side out of it and took it. Bear came back for more and daddy fought him again only to whoop this bear off with his boot. Daddy carried that cooler everywhere he went to show it off. If daddy could have gotten his hands on that bear he would of killed it bare handed big and nothing short of being weak very strong. See him pick up the back end of a jeep while his brother changed the tire off the ole Cj. Good times
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion