• Advertisement

opinions requested

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

opinions requested

Postby okie » Thu Nov 23, 2017 12:11 pm

I am learning about frames. Which do you prefer, with or without frames?

John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: opinions requested

Postby bgsengine » Thu Nov 23, 2017 7:56 pm

I think it rather depends on the artistry you are going for - some people would prefer the frames, some do not.. between the 2 you posted, I'd pick the framed one at least until you can do your text in a matching calligraphy script :) then you might frame it out in an old-fashioned oval style frame
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Postby okie » Thu Nov 23, 2017 8:17 pm

bgsengine wrote:I think it rather depends on the artistry you are going for - some people would prefer the frames, some do not.. between the 2 you posted, I'd pick the framed one at least until you can do your text in a matching calligraphy script :) then you might frame it out in an old-fashioned oval style frame

All this is new to me and I am taking baby steps. I am trying and maybe one day.......... :lol: Then they will something over my head ......again :roll:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Thu Nov 23, 2017 9:40 pm

I have to say without just because the pic is full and more of it to be seen. No pun intended just the way I see the pics. But at times I have seen the frame draw the pic to fullest of all views as well.
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby bobodu » Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:52 am

NO FRAMES!!! Reminds me of those stupid millineal dopes who put puppy dog noses or googly eyes on every selfie.
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion