• Advertisement

Has anyone ever of this happening?

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: Has anyone ever of this happening?

Postby Luffydog » Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:53 am

My kiddo had a electric keyboard that would play music very often and crane that would go up and down and around on its own at times I told him it was just low batteries. Then one day he asked if the batteries was low then who is the guy who plays with them while I am asleep. I simply said nobody plays with your toys. Then we was looking Thur some pictures one day and he said daddy that's the man right there who smiles and plays with my toys. He has never seen this man in the pics before. Well I had to come up with something fast so I did. I told him his batteries was low and needed to be recharged. :lol: :popcorn: and yes the man in the pic was my dad who passed away several years ago.
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:28 pm

Moving topic to the breakroom as we are getting the beaten path.

But don't rule out visitation out Luffy. It might sound weird but I was forewarned of my baby brother death by a heart attack. This was several weeks before his massive heart attack and was no prior health problems.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby tuffnell » Sun Nov 26, 2017 5:58 pm

I suspect the aliens have arrived. :lol:
tuffnell
Guide

Previous

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion