• Advertisement

Wal-Mart

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Wal-Mart

Postby okie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 11:53 am

John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Wal-Mart

Postby tuffnell » Tue Jan 30, 2018 9:04 pm

Verry interesting. :shock:
tuffnell
Guide

Postby okie » Tue Jan 30, 2018 10:56 pm

tuffnell wrote:Verry interesting. :shock:

It makes one wonder how they became the largest retailer in the word. :bricks: :D

Travis
okie
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Wed Jan 31, 2018 5:51 am

okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Wed Jan 31, 2018 8:28 am

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Just shows you don't need intelligence to work at some places. I actually has employer to said to me once "I pay to work and do what I said, not to think".

It is also a sad statement about our education system where the students are just shuffled thru the system instead taking the extra time for those need the extra help. I had a terrible time learning English in school. It wasn't until I took a summer school class that I was able to understand the written language structure. I still have problems pronouncing new words and spelling them. I also still have a bad habit of leaving out words when I post as I think faster than I type. I even stutter when typing if I don't watch I am typing.

On the subject of typing. Did you know I repaired typewriters for eight years and never knew how to type? It was later after I got a computer that learned typing beyond the hunt and peck method.

The grapeless grapes is a new one on me. Sounds like they are just selling the extremely low cal imaginary version. That would not be like selling Coffee-free Coffee which actually exists.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:20 am

KE4AVB wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I also still have a bad habit of leaving out words when I post as I think faster than I type. I even stutter when typing if I don't watch I am typing.

I thought that I was the only one with a quick mind....................or just slow fingers. :oops: :lol:

okie
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:24 am

okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Feb 01, 2018 8:54 am

Hmmm, Someone must be listening to our stories..

Double barrel sling shots and the semi soft ammo to boot. It isn't like I used the system when I was a teenager in a turf war in the neighborhood except we used water balloons.
You know when you got out bring out the heavy artillery and the cluster bombs. :lol:

I also remember playing honeydew football that is how got a couple broken fingers and several large bruises one weekend. :( Only did that one weekend was too painful to do again and go to work the next day.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby aj-allen » Thu Feb 01, 2018 10:36 am

It's a brave new world we live in!!

okie wrote:
KE4AVB wrote:¯\_(ツ)_/¯
I also still have a bad habit of leaving out words when I post as I think faster than I type. I even stutter when typing if I don't watch I am typing.

I thought that I was the only one with a quick mind....................or just slow fingers. :oops: :lol:

aj-allen
Forum Regular

Postby okie » Thu Feb 01, 2018 11:22 am

Hello AJ
Thanks for joining us in the off topic forum. We like fresh Blood down here :D :D

It's a brave new world we live in!!
per AJ Allen

Every day I have to gather all the courage I can get to live in it. ;) But there are few alternatives :roll:
Travis
okie
Forum Pro

Next

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion