• Advertisement

Quotes

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Re: Quotes

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Feb 10, 2018 10:36 am

The bear at the beginning is about how I feel this morning...
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:12 pm

KE4AVB wrote:The bear at the beginning is about how I feel this morning...

Poor Baby

John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:36 pm

Now Okie I send you some of the Flu I got if you need any. :lol: No, I don't wish this stuff on anyone.

I am however I thinking investing into scuba diving gear stocks as I can't even see my yard for the water and it still coming down.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Sat Feb 10, 2018 1:54 pm

Beyond the scuba gear here!!! Thinking about Fabing up a subamarine or some kinda top water glider. :lol: exspecting ice tonight and chance of the snow. Hell to the snow he rocks. :lol:
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Sat Feb 10, 2018 6:58 pm

Send 2 bucketsful of water to me
COD......
About 6 months since rain here.
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sun Feb 11, 2018 7:19 am

I tried to but looks like USPS lost the order just South of Ardmore. I will try again but this time I will send a small lake full at no charge, just will need some sent back in August. We only got 5-6 inches in the last 24 hrs.

Now I know why those hip wanders are out in the pole barn though would not try to put them on for the spiders and other critters. I was recently walking across the yard to chase a couple chickens back off the roadway when I sunk half way to my knees in the yard. Yesterday trying to walk to the shop and I was sinking a couple inches in mud and had water nearly over the top of my boots. That what you get when the ground has been frozen and thawed along those dang moles.

The shop, driveway, and the barn was the only above water places outside the house that are at ground level.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 8:22 pm

okie
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:41 pm

If you've ever worked for a boss who reacts before getting the facts and thinking things through, you will love this!

Arcelor-Mittal Steel, feeling it was time for a shakeup, hired a new CEO.
The new boss was determined to rid the company of all slackers.
On a tour of the facilities, the CEO noticed a guy leaning against a wall. The room was full of workers and he wanted to let them know that he meant business.
He asked the guy, "How much money do you make a week?"

A little surprised, the young man looked at him and said, "I make $400 a week. Why?"

The CEO said, "Wait right here." He walked back to his office, came back in two minutes, and handed the guy $1,600 in cash and said, "Here's four weeks' pay.
Now GET OUT and don't come back.."
Feeling pretty good about himself, the CEO looked around the room and asked, "Does anyone want to tell me what that goof-ball did here?"

From across the room a voice said,
!
!

"Pizza delivery guy from Domino's."
okie
Forum Pro

Postby tuffnell » Thu Feb 15, 2018 8:54 pm

Good one Okie. :D :D
tuffnell
Guide