• Advertisement

Just what I needed...

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Just what I needed...

Postby KE4AVB » Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:55 am

Just what I needed for buying some of the HFT stuff and only to use one time so it don't wear out. Oh well just joking as I learned to pay better attention to what I buy from them. I can however use those crying towels they giving away.
Image Image
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Just what I needed...

Postby Luffydog » Fri Mar 02, 2018 9:35 pm

Those mover dollies may not be to bad for those non running units that u have to keep moving by pushing them. :shock: small world I think everybody gets those ads even if you haven't been in there shopping.
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:54 pm

KE4AVB wrote:. I can however use those crying towels they giving away.

I guess that those are micro crying towels. They can only be used on very small tears. If you got big tears, you mat have to go to walmart Inc.

:o :o
Travis
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:31 am

Now Okie I get my bath sheets along the roadside this time of year as boaters forget to store them before either going to or from the lakes. I got 4 just the other day and they still had the store tags on them. :)
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Tue Mar 06, 2018 3:44 pm

You must live in one of those fancy neighbor hood where they they deliver. I have to get out and go to wal-mart inc. to get my stuff :D :D

Travis
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Mar 10, 2018 3:05 am

I even get tools delivered sometimes. Just pick-up a one inch wrench in my ditch the other day. I was needing a second wrench. Oh, well HFT lost that sale. :lol:
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion