• Advertisement

Have fun guys - Mods it up to you..

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Have fun guys - Mods it up to you..

Postby KE4AVB » Sat Mar 17, 2018 6:15 pm

Well everyone have fun as I going to be stepping away from this forum and others for a while. I am swamped with work. 6 days a week from 7 am to 6 pm is getting to me. I even got a customer coming in the morning.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Have fun guys - Mods it up to you..

Postby RoyM » Sat Mar 17, 2018 7:32 pm

I know you have to make hay while the sun shines, just don't forget to look after you. All the best.
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby Luffydog » Sat Mar 17, 2018 8:05 pm

Know how you feel 7 days a week here pretty much sun up to sun down and then some more on the weekends is when ever to whenever and still behind about a month and more rolling in.
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Sun Mar 18, 2018 7:45 pm

Remember I did wish everyone a happy and prosperous new year. :D :D
Travis
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby Skywatcher » Mon Mar 19, 2018 9:48 pm

Hi All

Still sitting under a blanket of snow here, almost nothing moving except a few chain saws. All the best,

Sky
A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares.
A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who's bound to have some characteristics of Quality.
Robert M. Pirsig. (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance)
Skywatcher
Forum Pro

Location: Southern Alberta. Where the wheatlands meet the Range.

Postby Skywatcher » Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:45 am

Hi Again

Weather forecast calling for yet more snow this afternoon, I'm getting real tired of winter and all this snow. We still have drifts 3 and 4 feet deep out behind the storage barn. I have a feeling things are going to go bat poop crazy when this snow finally melts and it warms up. All I can do is to make sure the shop is ready and hope I have enough of the right parts on hand.

All the best,

Sky
A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares.
A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who's bound to have some characteristics of Quality.
Robert M. Pirsig. (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance)
Skywatcher
Forum Pro

Location: Southern Alberta. Where the wheatlands meet the Range.

Postby creia » Fri Mar 23, 2018 1:23 pm

KE4AVB wrote:Well everyone have fun as I going to be stepping away from this forum and others for a while. I am swamped with work. 6 days a week from 7 am to 6 pm is getting to me. I even got a customer coming in the morning.

You will be very much missed by this small engine "garage mechanic" hack. :cry: The education you have graciously provided over the years has been so appreciated! :)
Michael
creia
Forum Pro

Postby okie » Fri Mar 23, 2018 4:03 pm

creia wrote:
KE4AVB wrote:Well everyone have fun as I going to be stepping away from this forum and others for a while. I am swamped with work. 6 days a week from 7 am to 6 pm is getting to me. I even got a customer coming in the morning.

You will be very much missed by this small engine "garage mechanic" hack. :cry: The education you have graciously provided over the years has been so appreciated! :)
Michael

Well said........Well said

Travis
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby hanz63 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 12:19 am

"Well everyone have fun as I going to be stepping away from this forum and others for a while. I am swamped with work. 6 days a week from 7 am to 6 pm is getting to me. I even got a customer coming in the morning."

Repeat after me: You ain't using this mower this month
Think Rodney Dangerfield

Look out for yourself. No one going to do it but you.
hanz63
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion