• Advertisement

Hey Okie

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Hey Okie

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Apr 10, 2018 6:18 pm

Okie do you need any wool (hair) it sheepdog shearing tomorrow for me. The one that cuts my hair had been sidelined with het husband being sick and now he pass away she about to lose it if she don't keep busy. Boy the long hair is driving me crazy. In my eyes and in my ears. I keep thinking bugs are trying crawl into my ears. I probably better carry in some large rocks with me so I don't float away after the hair cut. I know I probably will get dizzier than my normal state. Beat you to it :lol:
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Hey Okie

Postby okie » Wed Apr 11, 2018 12:56 pm

There is nothing like getting a spring HAIR CUT. It gives a person a new out look (well, you can see where you are going) In the winter I wear a cap most of the time and no one knows what is under the cap :D :D

Travis
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion