• Advertisement

Now I have another good reason to avoid babies.

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Now I have another good reason to avoid babies.

Postby KE4AVB » Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:41 pm

Even the CDC are calling them animals and disease carriers. Didn't say they were human.

The CDC recommends the following steps to help keep you and your family safe from salmonella infection:

Avoid direct or even indirect contact between reptiles (turtles, iguanas, other lizards, snakes) and infants or immunocompromised persons, because these animals can carry the bacteria.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Now I have another good reason to avoid babies.

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Jul 26, 2018 6:13 am

I actually beginning to think I need one of those plastic bubbles to avoid contact with anything. :lol: Oh well going to walk across my lawn barefoot just hoping the grass blades are not too sharp and cut my feet to pieces.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Re: Now I have another good reason to avoid babies.

Postby okie » Thu Jul 26, 2018 4:21 pm

KE4AVB wrote:I actually beginning to think I need one of those plastic bubbles to avoid contact with anything. :lol: Oh well going to walk across my lawn barefoot just hoping the grass blades are not too sharp and cut my feet to pieces.

My lawn is like the breakfast cereal. Snap, crackle, pop, and crunch. Everything is just like winter except for the 100 plus temp. :( :(
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion