• Advertisement

Jewish Comedians

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Jewish Comedians

Postby okie » Tue Aug 14, 2018 8:34 pm

JEWISH COMEDIANS

Some of us miss the old kind of (Yiddish) humor.
Not a single swear word in their comic routines as shown below:

A car hit an elderly Jewish man. The paramedic says, "Are you comfortable?"
The man says, "I make a good living."
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --
I just got back from a pleasure trip. I took my mother-in-law to the airport.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------
I've been in love with the same woman for 49 years. If my wife finds out, she'll kill me!
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------
Someone stole all my credit cards, but I won't be reporting it. The thief spends less than my wife did.
We always hold hands. If I let go, she shops.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------
My wife and I went to a hotel where we got a waterbed. My wife calls it the Dead Sea .
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------
My wife and I revisited the hotel where we spent our wedding night. This time I was the one who stayed in the bathroom and cried.
My wife was at the beauty shop for two hours. That was only for the estimate. She got a mudpack and looked great for two days. Then the mud fell off.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------------------------
The Doctor gave a man six months to live. The man couldn't pay his bill, so the doctor gave him another six months.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ -----
The Doctor called Mrs. Cohen saying, "Mrs. Cohen, your check came back."
Mrs. Cohen replied, "So did my arthritis!"
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------------------
Doctor: "You'll live to be 60!" Patient: "I AM 60!" Doctor:
"See! What did I tell you?"
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----------
A doctor held a stethoscope up to a man's chest. The man asks, "Doc, how do I stand?
The doctor says, "That's what puzzles me!"
------------------------------ ------------------------------ --------------
Patient: "I have a ringing in my ears. " Doctor: "Don't answer!"
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ---------------------------
A drunk was in front of a judge. The judge says, "You've been brought here for drinking.
The drunk says, "Okay, let's get started."
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ----
A man called his mother in Florida . "Mom, how are you?"
"Not too good," said the mother. "I've been very weak."
The son said, "Why are you so weak?"
She said, "Because I haven't eaten in 38 days."
The son said, "That's terrible. Why haven't you eaten in 38 days?"
The mother answered, "Because, I didn't want my mouth to be full in case you should call."
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ --
A Jewish man said that when he was growing up, they always had two choices for dinner - Take it or leave it.
------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------------------------------ ------
A Jewish boy comes home from school and tells his father he has a part in the play.
He asks, "What part is it?"
The boy says, "I play the part of the Jewish husband."
The father scowls and says, "Go back and tell the teacher you want a speaking part."
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Jewish Comedians

Postby tuffnell » Tue Aug 14, 2018 10:50 pm

Good ones. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
Always look forward to your jokes.
tuffnell
Guide

Re: Jewish Comedians

Postby okie » Mon Aug 20, 2018 9:00 pm

(#1) The dream.
Moshe was talking to his psychiatrist. "I had a weird dream recently," he says. "I saw my mother but then I noticed she had your face. I found this so worrying that I immediately awoke and couldn't get back to sleep. I just stayed there thinking about it until 7am. I got up, made myself a slice of toast and some coffee and came straight here. Can you please help me explain the meaning of my dream?"
The psychiatrist kept silent for some time, then said, "One slice of toast and coffee? Do you call that a breakfast?"
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion