• Advertisement

Gardner

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Gardner

Postby KE4AVB » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:17 pm

Boy, I finally get to put in an application to Gardner and they just keep losing the info. It like a bunch of Kindergartners that just dropping the ball constantly and just playing with their toes. After a month of trying I had a rain day to just find exactly what was taking so long. They claimed to have sent me an email requesting my tax exemption certificate back on 9/13 and they copied me the email. No where on it was my email address. It was sent to the territory manager which just dropped the ball again. Now I had on the initial application provided them everything requested except for a credit application as I was going to use my Visa for all purchases. They had lost all that info apparently after the TM said per telcon that they had it but insisted on a credit application filing. That was sent 9/11. I actually started a month ago trying.

Well I sent the exemption directly to the TM and he promised to get it delivered. I personally doubt that he will and even if he does, their credit department probably lost it or the other info again or want something else. This is their last chance.

Gerry gave me a lead for RBI and I am giving them a try. I should know something in two weeks on the RBI group.

Just so irritating that they don't have confident personnel.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: Gardner

Postby okie » Wed Sep 26, 2018 5:51 pm

Good things come to those who wait.
Okie :D
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Re: Gardner

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Sep 27, 2018 11:23 am

Well looks like being a pain yesterday stirred them up as the TM called me this with an account number but I still going get the backup distributor online too. Never hurts to have backups.

I hate being a pain but after they were dragging their feet and started blaming me for their problems I do get ill.

I know I had to over paid for parts in the last month but the repairs had to be done so it was necessary. That's what you get when your primary vendor suddenly shuts down without any warning and you are left only retail vendors to deal with. Some of the parts I sold in the last month actually went out at cost or less as they were already quoted out before the sudden shut down of TEW.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion