• Advertisement

First snow!!!

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

First snow!!!

Postby bobodu » Sun Jan 13, 2019 4:24 pm

I could make a killing today fixing "but it ran last year" blowers. But I can make even more BUYING "but it ran last year" blowers at 30 bucks for single stage and 60 for two stage machines !!! Bought a $50 moped...I can afford a 20 dollar carb... :lol:
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Advertisement

Re: First snow!!!

Postby RoyM » Mon Jan 14, 2019 12:11 am

:lol: I imagine there is a good market for snowblowers in your area. We can't give them away this year. The moped should be fun
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby StarTech » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:25 am

Being in the South we are in a panic right now as they have forecasted 1-3 inches of the fluffy stuff tomorrow. I just stay home so I avoid the idiots out there that try to drive like it is dry roads and slam to everything. A couple days it will be all gone. I only seen few snows that I had to drive on which I had no problems as long I stayed out the cities.
StarTech

Postby bobodu » Mon Jan 28, 2019 6:12 am

Had a blast with my new $20 Toro.....Takes forever compared to the Big Simplicity....but it's fun.
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion