• Advertisement

What spices best?

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

What spices best?

Postby StarTech » Sun Jan 27, 2019 4:56 pm

I ran over a neighbor's kid today. He said I could have him if I like to BBQ him. It would save him the expense and time burying him. Just wondering what would good spices to use on one since it is the first one for me to BBQ?
StarTech

Advertisement

Re: What spices best?

Postby RoyM » Sun Jan 27, 2019 6:00 pm

:o What did you get into?
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Postby Skywatcher » Sun Jan 27, 2019 11:43 pm

Hi Roy

I'm guessing Starfire is talking about a young goat, not his neighbor's child :shock:. So I'd say the same basic spices one would use for lamb.

Sky
A person who sees Quality and feels it as he works is a person who cares.
A person who cares about what he sees and does is a person who's bound to have some characteristics of Quality.
Robert M. Pirsig. (Zen and the Art of Motorcycle Maintenance)
Skywatcher
Forum Pro

Location: Southern Alberta. Where the wheatlands meet the Range.

Postby StarTech » Mon Jan 28, 2019 5:18 am

Smarty pants Sky. Yes it is a young goat. Darn I hoping to get my front door replaced for free.

Just my headlamps on my truck and nearly got took again last night on a test ran checking their alignment by a couple deer. I don't like the new bulbs. Usually I can see the eye shine but not with these new bulbs that with the new lens. I try my old bulbs when it warms back up. We going from 60F to 15F in next 24 hrs. I know that is not that cold but it is the sudden drop that gets me.

I just like to it get the kid to taste better than the last and first time I tried a dish make with goat meat. I needed a fire truck to put the fire in my mouth. Mexican friend cooked it and use way too much pepper for me. It also tastes a little strong but of course I not a big fan of deer either.

By the way my kids all have feathers here as I have about 40 chickens and have yet to kill one for a meal. They are my family and company but they are just like kids. Turn your back and get busy and they will get into trouble everytime but I got to do go out and show them the mop and they go home.
StarTech

Postby bobodu » Tue Jan 29, 2019 6:20 am

Have it stuffed and put a pirate hat and an eye patch on it......hafta come up with a clever name though...
AAARGH ON Matey!!! ( it's a gas..)
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby Luffydog » Tue Jan 29, 2019 2:26 pm

Eyegone haha :D
Luffydog
Forum Pro

Postby StarTech » Thu Jan 31, 2019 1:57 am

Still didn't like the taste. I reckon I just not into goat meat taste.

The neighbor liked it some I return the cooked kid. I won't try that again. Oh well had nothing else to do on a cold day.
StarTech

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion