• Advertisement

Politically Incorrect Probably, but funny.

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

Politically Incorrect Probably, but funny.

Postby bgsengine » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:19 pm

Got this in email a few minutes ago.
It is quite non-PC So, it may by necessity have to be moderated away..
But.

The Dot FINALLY, SOMEONE HAS CLEARED THIS UP.

For centuries, Hindu women have worn a dot on their foreheads. Most of us have naively thought this was connected with tradition or religion, but the Indian embassy in Ottawa has recently revealed the true story.
When a Hindu woman gets married, she brings a dowry into the union. On her wedding night, the husband scratches off the dot to see whether he has won a convenience store, a gas station, a donut shop, a taxi cab, or a motel in the United States.
If nothing is there, he must remain in India to answer telephones and provide us with Verizon technical support.

:popcorn:
How poor are they who have not patience. What wound did ever heal, but by degrees? - Iago (Othello Act II, Scene 3)
bgsengine
Briggs MST
Briggs MST

Advertisement

Re: Politically Incorrect Probably, but funny.

Postby okie » Fri Feb 07, 2014 2:53 pm

Politically correct or not, that is funny. :D :D

Travis :usa:
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby bobodu » Fri Feb 07, 2014 5:41 pm

I too learned something recently. We have a pretty good Amish community around here and they all display an orange triangle to the rear of the buggies. While it is touted as a safety law and required, it is not widely known and even less publicized....but if you hit one with a softball.....you dunk the Amish !!!
Both of these posts are not likely to offend anyone because the Amish don't use computers and the Indians are too busy working at the store to mow their own lawns.
I worked with an Amish crew building houses and one day I got the pleasure of driving them back to Amoland. It is customary to hit a bar on the way home. After a few, one of them tried talking me in to letting him DRIVE !! I had to explain to him the he was quite drunk and if we got arrested....who ya gonna call??? That was way before cell phones though.
"Give me a fast ship, for I intend to go into harm's way."
bobodu
Forum Moderator
Forum Moderator

Postby okie » Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:25 pm

bobodu wrote:I worked with an Amish crew building houses and one day I got the pleasure of driving them back to Amoland. It is customary to hit a bar on the way home. After a few, one of them tried talking me in to letting him DRIVE !! I had to explain to him the he was quite drunk and if we got arrested....who ya gonna call??? That was way before cell phones though.

I guess this was before you decided to strighten up your act.

Don't you feel better these days?

TRavis :usa:

PS....If they come to Oklahoma--we teachem how make smoke signal :D
John 3:16
okie
Forum Pro

Postby RoyM » Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:42 pm

:lol: You guys sleep deprived?
Briggs and Stratton MST
RoyM
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion