• Advertisement

End of the year holidays

This is the forum for talking about everything else not related to small engines or outdoor power equipment. - It's the "Coffee Shop" of the PPTEN. Please refrain from discussing Politics or Religion.

End of the year holidays

Postby KE4AVB » Thu Nov 28, 2019 7:48 am

I hope everyone is having good and safe holidays. Today I am trying to fix my family Thanksgiving dinner even though I am now alone. I will invited a couple of my neighbors to join me.

I not traveling this Thanksgiving as I decided it best to safe close to home this year. For those who plan or got travels be extra careful as I see we are having a lot of bad weather this Thanksgiving and the weekend.

I have seemingly recovered from near stroking out episodes a over a month ago. I had over five 20 minutes spells that was paralyzing my whole left side with me recovering after each one. I wasn't paying attention to my blood pressure and it got up to 250/120. It now back down to 150's / 90's with pills which is my normal level most of my like. I hate taking pills. The horsepital did MRI and ultrasounds and found nothing wrong with the heart or anything in my head. On the head I could have told nothing was up there. :lol: Anyways they kept me for two days in the ICU as I keep setting off the alarms.
The truest measure of society is the how it treats its elderly, its pets, and its prisoners.
KE4AVB
Forum Pro

Advertisement

Re: End of the year holidays

Postby hanz63 » Mon Dec 02, 2019 12:43 am

A step at a time. That seems about the best that we can count on. Best to you and a smoother path for your coming new year.
hanz63
Forum Pro

Postby tuffnell » Tue Dec 03, 2019 9:05 pm

Pay attention to your blood pressure and be diligent with taking your meds.
tuffnell
Guide

Postby creia » Fri Dec 06, 2019 11:11 am

KE4AVB,
After hearing all that you have been through we are very fortunate to still have you around! I know that I do not just speak for myself when I say your CONTINUED and REPEATED educational and thoughtful replies have really helped us with our projects. I know that I have learned one hell of a lot from you. :D
Sadly, other great ones have left the forum and they are missed (remember Nevada Walrus and T-Man?). We hope to have you for many YEARS to come...
michael
creia
Forum Pro

Return to The Break Room AKA General Discussion